Back to Job Listings
Part Time Evening Housekeeper - Zelienople, PA
We are seeking part time evening housekeepers to perform janitorial work in our customer's properties. You will be a member of a team whose objective of providing our customers with a consistently clean, safe and healthy building environment. The responsibilities will include one or more of the following cleaning tasks: trash removal, restroom cleaning, vacuuming, mopping and dusting.
Performed assigned tasks on a timely and consistent basis following the building's task and frequency schedule. Tasks will include a mix of the following:
- Remove trash from containers and replace torn or soiled liners.
- Sweep or vacuum and damp mop hard surface floors and vacuum carpeted floors.
- Dust work surfaces, other furniture, and other horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Clean entrance glass and other interior glass using squeegee.
- Respond positively and promptly to customer work orders.
- Work effectively with other team members.
- Conduct all work in accordance with company procedures, including safety, door lock, time & attendance, and uniform policies.
- Operate and maintain equipment such as vacuum cleaners.
- Report building and equipment maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and responsibility.
- Must have ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Must be willing and able to work in damp, dusty and soiled areas and clean up human waste and other body fluids as necessary.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and carry a 15 lbs. backpack vacuum cleaner.
- Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift; walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and crouching.
- Must have steel toe shoes for this position.
- Have reliable transportation - job is NOT on bus route at night
- Be reliable - must be able to show up to work each night
- Pass DETAILED BACKGROUND check prior to starting
- DRUG FREE work environment. Must be willing will submit to Drug and Alcohol testing.
- Monday - Friday
- 12.5 hours per week
- Work with a crew
- start time is 6:00 PM
ServiceMaster is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Job Listings